Get In Touch
Have a question about the Enjoy Light Festival? Fill out the form and we’ll get back to you within the next few days!
- 101 Riel Drive,
St. Albert, AB, T8N 3X4
- (780) 419 – 6821
- November 21st – January 5th
4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday, Thursday – Saturday. 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Sunday’s.
- Free Parking
- Get Directions
Commonly Asked Questions:
- Can you buy tickets at the door? YES, you can purchase tickets at the door, but we recommend buying tickets online in advance. Prices are the same.
- Do you accept cash and credit? YES, we accept cash, debit and credit. There are ATM machines on site as well.
- Can we eat and drink at ELF? YES, we have 5 different food vendors that serve everything from chicken fingers and fries, to elephant ears and butter chicken! You can buy drinks at the ELF Taphouse, Prancer’s Pub, Fireside Social Hall and the Gingerbread Cafe, all located throughout the festival.
- Can we take our food and drinks through the festival? YES, no need to try and hurry up to eat, guests can take their food and beverages with them throughout the festival.
- Is parking free? YES, we have free parking for over 2,000 cars! The extra parking lot is directly across the street from the Enjoy Centre – no need to walk far!
- What are your hours? We are open Monday, Thursday – Saturday, 4:00pm – 10:00 pm, Sunday’s from 4:00pm – 8:00pm. ELF is closed on Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s.
- Is the event wheelchair accessible? Can I bring a stroller? YES, the event is wheelchair and walker friendly and strollers are welcome!
Click to view larger map